All Brighter Tomorrow race events have been designed to be a turn-key fundraiser for your organization. To help you determine whether a Charity 5K/10K event might be an appropriate option for you, we have established the following suggested guidelines for a successful race:
• Your city or geographical area has at least 40k in population
• A minimum of 6-8 core committee members to manage the planning of the event
• Ability to recruit volunteers for the day of the event
• Connections to businesses in your community to facilitate sponsorship commitments
Your organization will also need to be able to help secure:
• 5K route/Event Venue
• City/venue permits for use of area, road closures, etc.
Brighter Tomorrow Events Management provides the rest:
• Professional race and event management
• The Color! (for stations, packs, and more!)
• Online registration & day-of registration
• Band, DJ, or MC for entertainment
• Shirts, tattoos, race bibs/numbers, color packs
• Start & finish arches, check-in/registration tents, color stations
• Brighter Tomorrow Events staff to manage the event
• Marketing Kit - everything you’ll need to promote the event; professionally designed and printed collateral, webpage and digital marketing materials, social media calendar with suggested posts and more
• AND most importantly a significant portion of the proceeds will go to your charity!
Contact us to inquire about hosting a Charity 5K run/walk in your city and secure a date for your 2017 event.